SERVPRO of East Nashville, Madison, Goodlettsville - The past 25 years of Storms that SERVPRO has managed
SERVPRO in East Nashville has been an anchor in our community and dealt with some of the worst storms and destruction that our Nashville area has ever experienced. We have and continue to work the most prestigious brands, industries, and homes around East Nashville.
Some of the worst storms that SERVPRO of East Nashville, Madison, Goodlettsville are:
- Our most recent and devastating storm to hit our area on March 3rd, 2020. The tornado was an EF-4/EF-3. Resulting in over 20 deaths injuring over 120 individuals and causing massive damage throughout the Nashville Area. SERVPRO staff was working around the clock with homeowners, businesses, and insurance agents to ensure everything that could be done, was being done.
- April 10th, 2009 was an EF-4 tornado that ripped through Murfreesboro with the winds exceeding over 170 miles an hour. Our community relied on the expertise that SERVPRO offered our neighborhoods and people to ensure storm remediation was commencing immediately and focused on the quality and speed of repair.
- In Gallatin and Lafayette on February 5th, 2008 - an EF-3 tore through Nashville, including going through Texas to Ohio! SERVPRO was on the ready, tracking the tornado and making preparations on how to best help and assist the people who were hit during the tornado.
- An EF-3 on January 22, 1999, hit Clarksville in the middle of downtown destroying over a hundred businesses including churches, and historic districts. SERVPRO was prepared to deal with the mental, emotional and costly damages this quick running storm created in our community and handled everything they could throughout the event and beyond.
- The downtown East Nashville tornado that hit April 16th, 1998 was an EF-3. SERVPRO was there to help facilitate the tornado’s destructive path - moving from skyscrapers in Nashville to after it moved over the main river into the residential areas.
- Lawrence County tornado that hit our area on April 16th, 1998 was an E-5! SERVPRO was dealing with preparation, and plans to help service our Nashville Community - when the storm reached Lawrence County it hit the state of Tennessee’s only recorded EF-5.
When you know a storm is coming it is most important that you take all the precautions to ensure your safety. Part of your safety plan must be to know who is going to help salvage, and remediate your home and business.
SERVPRO of East Nashville, Madison, Goodlettsville, (615) 488-8670 - is here to help plan and make sure that when the storm passes your home or business is remediated in the best possible way - by the best in the business...that has been through it all.